Activities of interest
- I-Health 2011 - full integration of research and healthcare by IT innovations. Brussels October 3-4, 2011
- RECOMB DREAM 2011. 6th Annual DREAM on Reverse Engineering Challenges, 7th Annual RECOMB Satellite on Systems Biology, and 8th Annual RECOMB Satellite on Regulatory Genomics. Barcelona, October 14-19, 2011.
- BIOTECH 2012. BioInformatics and Computational Biology (BICB 2012) / 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Biotechnology. March 12–13, 2012. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Summits 2012. Summits on Translational Science 2012. March 19–23, 2012. San Francisco.
- ISMB 2012. 20th Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology. July 15–17, 2012. Long Beach, California.
- MIE 2012. XXIV Conference of the European Federation for Medical informatics. August 26–29, 2012. Pisa, Italy.
- VPH 2012. Integrative approaches to Computational Biomedicine. September 18–20, 2012. London, UK.
- MIE 2011. XXIII International Conference of the European Federation for Medical Informatics MIE 2011 Oslo. August, 28 - 31 of 2011.
- ISMB 2011. 19th Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology and 10th European Conference on Computational Biology ISMB 2011 Vienna, July, 16 of 2011.
- MedInfo 2010. 13th World Congress on Medical and Health Informatics. September 12-15, Cape Town, South Africa.
- WCCI 2010. 2010 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence. July 18-23, Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona, Spain.
- MIE 2009. XXII International Conference of the European Federation for Medical Informatics.
30 August to 2 September, Sarajevo.
- SMB ECCB 2009. 17th Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology
and 8th European Conference on Computational Biology. June 27 – July, Stockholm.
- RECOMB 2009. 13th Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology.
May 18-21, Tucson Arizona.
- BMIINT2009/ AIAI 2009. 5th Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications & Innovations.
Biomedical Informatics and Intelligent Methods in the Support of Genomic Medicine. 22-23 April 2009,